Thursday, July 06, 2006

... And Back

Here I am again having returned from my travels to far off lands. First of all I should probably apologise to the Welsh for suggesting they were backwards enough to treat me like their avatar. This is clearly not the case as I doubt they would even name a part of their lovely country after me. Never.



That would be too weird wouldn't it? Never going to happen.


Right, glad that's all cleared up then.




This post is really just to let regular readers (both of them) know that I'm still alive. I've signed up with BT to get back online at home and the bits I need to do it should be arriving on the 12th of this month, so I'm looking forward to next week. I've missed my internet access.
:(

The drive down to Wales was fun. As it gradually got darker it started to look as if it was snowing. What it actually was were thousands of bugs committing suicide as they dropped from the sky and made straight for my headlights. By the time we arrived the front of my car was like some horrific mobile bug charnel house.
The drive home was less fun as little GF was sick in the back of the car (that's motorway service station food for you). We cleaned it all up but the next day was incredibly hot which made my car a very unpleasant place to be inside.
Double :(

13 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

it was the bees, Neath. i told you that you couldn't escape.

*evil grin*

glad to see you're on your way back.

:)
AM

1:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about all your recent bug trouble. What can I say, I've been busy at work. I will attempt to use my influence...

As for the baby (or brother?) puke, you're on your own!

6:00 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

hot day ...baby puke...car back seat ...NOT A GOOD MIX

look at the roadsigns on the blog, there is a place of the Neaths , horah you have found your place in the universe....and you only had to pop to Wales to find it.

9:04 pm  
Blogger korova said...

neath's place.....full of killer bees and lethal badgers.....not sure it's the kind of place I would want to visit...mind you, with that kind of arsenal surely it won't be long before a dossier is produced on it's Badgers of Mass Destruction....before you know it a military campaign will be launched and.....the badgers will msteriously vanish.......

11:56 am  
Blogger korova said...

.....only to be replaced by Osama Bee Garden and his swarm of killer bees

12:01 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

hahaha.

7:04 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Aliemalie- I guess I can run but I can't hide.
:)

Rhub- I did put little GF but is this going to end up like a Tick v Barry thing? 'From henceforth GF will be known as GF and Rhub will be known as... Rhub.'
:)

Xulub- Control your pets!

Nigs- The car is smelling better now thankfully. Some people think I faked those signs but I didn't! It's all true!

Korova- Also all true.

1:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They might come for you, Neath.

:)
Shark

11:56 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Thanks for the photo shark. Finaly- The proof I've been waiting for.
:)

12:15 pm  
Blogger korova said...

you might be interested in this: http://leftdebate.blogspot.com/....neath, a hotbed of left-wingers!!

10:59 am  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

you need a new post.

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does, doesn't he. But he's a busy man. I'll send him a photo.

1:52 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

I know, I know. I also need my internet.
:(
*sob*

11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home