Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shouty things.

Carrying on the theme from Rhub's bee post about shouting out in his sleep, here's my own example.

I was on holiday with my family many moons ago, staying on a boat on the Norfolk Broads. One dark and stormy night for no apparent reason I yelled out "They're after Kirk!"
I have no idea why. I couldn't remember any dreams I had had that fateful night. In fact it wasn't until my parents told me I had done it the following day that I knew I had. As usual I'd slept through the whole thing (well... obviously). Who was Kirk? A figment of my imagination? A starship captain? Or the result of some late night cheese munching? To this day nobody knows but here is an artists impression of what might have happened.

"l' emperor est mort, vive l' emperor!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's actually pretty close to the dream, knowing you.

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home