Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Can't Believe It's Not Blogger

I can't believe that since I lost my internet connection I've had more hits to my site and more comments being left than ever before.
It's like when parents go away on holiday and the unruly children left behind throw parties to invite everyone over.
Try not to break anything and make sure the place is tidy when I get back.

I also can't believe that I keep going on to my blog to leave posts complaining about the fact that I can't get on to my blog. I must stop doing that.

3 Comments:

Blogger wes said...

lol, its funny how that happens sometimes. I had lots of comments too when I was away. :)

5:25 am  
Blogger korova said...

well, i have had none!! But at least now you have a red dot from Denmark

10:09 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Hi Nigs- Yes I am and not even Tesco will stop me.

Wes- Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it's almost as if they know...

Hope you're enjoying your holiday Korova and you've taken lots of photos- You've got to try and keep up with Wes.
Thanks for the Denmark dot!

:)

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home