Tuesday, June 27, 2006

To Wales...

No more blogging from me for a bit because I'm off to Wales for the rest of this week. Not that I'm inferring that the internet hasn't yet reached Wales, but I have an MP3 player and my own underwear so when I arrive there's a good chance I could be welcomed as a god.
Baby G is 2 today and a little overexcited with her new dollshouse and trampoline. Have you ever tried taking a photo of a baby on a trampoline? It's not easy I can tell you. We are heading down to Wales tonight to stay with Spider's grandparents so we will be well looked after and extremely well fed while we are there.
Another good reason for heading to Wales is that I think I should lay low for a little while after I recieved a rather scary threat on my blog. If you don't believe me and you haven't already seen it you can see the horrible message by clicking here. It's not for the faint of heart.

I'm not sure how to interpret that picture as my bee dance communication skills are a little rusty but I've narrowed it down to one of three things. The Vader Bee is trying to say either-

a) I'm coming for you now.
b) Look! I have found some lovely pollen in those flowers.
or
c) Look! I have found the rebel hideout on the forest moon of Endor

Naturally I'm not taking any chances so I'm getting as far away from Endor as I possibly can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cannot escape, Neath.

1:13 pm  
Blogger korova said...

I'd keep away from Endor anyway, it's full of annoying, cuddly, child baiting bears. Unlike Wales of course, which is full of annoying, child baiters!

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home