Friday, August 04, 2006

Simon Quinlank: Hobby King

Many moons (on a stick) ago there was a tv show called 'Fist of Fun'. One of the sketches on this programme was of a character called Simon Quinlank, the self proclaimed hobby king. Quinlank, played by The Actor Kevin Eldon, would present a new hobby each week armed with his ever reliable weak lemon drink. I don't know if I'm looking back on the show with rose tinted glasses or if it was just because I knew someone exactly like Simon Quinlank but I remember it being very funny.
For those of you who haven't experienced this... interesting personality or even those who have and are feeling a little nostalgic, I bring you: Train Ignoring.



Doubtless you'll all be looking for hobbies of your own to do now, so feel free to click here for a few pointers.

You can drink your weak lemon drink... NOW.

8 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

Mmmmm, how curious.....

10:39 am  
Blogger The Neath said...

Was that a hint for me to find a Curious Orange sketch..?

11:45 am  
Blogger korova said...

I want the moon on a stick!! Do you think we are the only ones who understand this???

7:05 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Quite possibly. No one else has dared to venture in to this comments section.
:)

7:52 pm  
Blogger korova said...

Probably too busy considering the lily in the field!!

7:59 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Aaaaahhhh

10:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jelly?

5:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luuurrrve jelly

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home