Thursday, July 27, 2006

Free Gift

I was out for a drink recently with some friends and occasional bloggers (come on guys, you're falling way behind) when the subject came up about the clown theme that cropped up on my blog a few months ago. The really strange thing was that the whole clown thing started to find it's way on to other people's blogs (you know who you are) so at the time I stopped mentioning it before it started to get out of control. While we were out I foolishly said that the clowning would make a brief comeback to this site if I ever got back online so before people start on at me here is the secret weapon I had been waiting to unveil:

As a special treat for people that have been reading this blog from the start, or even anyone that has bothered to go back and read my earlier posts, here is the book for you:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only surviving work of literature (neath misplaced the rest)

2:13 pm  
Blogger korova said...

two posts in two days??? That must be some kind of record. I put it down to the visit of a badger and his magic wand........

6:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be unhealthily focused on the one thing, K. What's that about?

9:43 pm  
Blogger korova said...

I had a disturbing encounter with a vivacious badger in my youth. She still haunts my dreams......

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home