Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm Back

And I'm not happy, filthy readers.

What's the first thing I find when I go to my blog? Someone (*coff*korova*coff*) has decided it would be funny to link a dancing badger to my page. Not just any dancing badger, oh no. No Fred Astaire is he. Instead I get giant badger wanger.
Good god man, what goes through your mind when you look for these things? At least my beedogs aren't likely to leave too many mental scars. I need to get a brillo pad so I can start scrubbing that image from my eyes. I thought it was bad enough when you revealed where you now have to order your writing instruments after an unfortunate mis-type while online.
Shamefull.

Anyway, there is some good news- the nice BT phone engineer man has restored my internet to life. Tesco- if you're reading this it took 2 minutes!!! No longer will I have to hide out in seedy joints of dubious repute to do my blogging (in case anyone was wondering how I met korova). I'll also get my lunch hours back.

On the downside it may be a while before I do blog again after this post. I meant what I said about scrubbing my eyes. That was Horrible. Now, where did I put the bleach...


Amendum: WorldCalledCatastrophe would like to state that it in no way reccomends it's readers try the above at home. While scrubbing your eyes with a brillo pad is stupid, watching a naked badger dance is even worse.

4 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

Come on everyone, do the naked badger dance!!

10:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly glad I have a geological speed dial-up connection that can't handle video.

10:43 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

that WAS pretty bad.

11:45 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Korova- Keep your badger nadgers away from me.

Xulub- I hope you appreciate your internet connection that little bit more now.

Aliemalie- I agree. If I'd known it had existed beforehand that would have been right at the top of my list of 'things I never want to see'.

:)

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home