Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bee... Dogs

Yes, you read that right. After all the talk of bees on this site due to the strange way that every now and then certain animals seem to take over my blog I had to mention this site.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you... Beedogs.

Apparently they claim to be "the premier online repository for pictures of dogs in bee costumes" and I for one believe them. After all what are the chances of another website like this existing.

On second thoughts don't answer that.

I think the fact that these dopey creatures actually allow themselves to be humiliated in this way only proves to me more and more why I prefer cats.

16 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

what bothers me most is the fact that you had to go searching for something in order to find that website.

i just don't want to know what you went searching for.

4:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salty meat products made of bees?
And you thought chilli-dogs made your mouth hot.

5:20 pm  
Blogger korova said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:44 pm  
Blogger korova said...

believe me aliemalie (that rhymes doesn't it??), he searches for some pretty weird stuff!! Just don't ask what he found when he went looking for badgers.......

5:45 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

got help any of us if he goes looking for beavers !!!!!

7:45 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

so Neath, what did you find when you went looking for badgers?

10:06 pm  
Blogger korova said...

Sssh Neath, don't tell her about http://xs300.xs.to/xs300/06184/badgerspin.gif....oh bugger, too late

11:05 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

2:21 am  
Blogger korova said...

i did say don't ask!!!!! :-)

1:07 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

OH. MY. GOD.

9:54 pm  
Blogger korova said...

i'm sorry. In my defence I was bored!!! I won't tell you what search string I put in to find that!!!

10:28 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

I knew it was going to be bad but curiosity still got the better of me!
:)
Does your wife know what you get up to when you're not blogging?

10:55 pm  
Blogger korova said...

she is aware of my badger fetish, yes. And what is your problem with that exactly?????

11:05 pm  
Blogger korova said...

Personally, I blame Aliemalie...I told her not to ask!

11:08 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Her curiosity has ruined us all.
:(

11:35 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

what's that saying? curiousity killed the cat?

what?

hahaha.

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home