Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Everybody's Gone To War: Store Wars 2

I've had this Nerina Pallot song stuck in my head for a while now. I keep hearing it on the radio in the mornings while I'm getting ready for work then I'm stuck with it for the day.
I first heard Nerina Pallot about six years ago now when I was working in a stockroom on my own. There was a cd player there so I had a rummage around for something to listen to and found her first album tucked away on a shelf. As most people that know me will tell you I have a thing for wailey women.
If you haven't heard it yourself yet, give it a chance at the link below. The video for it is quite amusing.

In the future all wars should be fought like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

Talking of wars, totally unrelated, but thought you may be interested in this:

http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2006/05/iraq-reminder-for-left.html

Particularly the comments. Interesting to see that when confronted with facts the right changes their tune!!

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home