Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Magic 8 Blog

My MP3 player can predict the future.

Remember those Magic 8 Balls that you had to shake to get the little message to appear with the answer to your question? This is better.

Those of you that have been reading my site might remember the music meme I did. If not, here is a link to it.

As you can see one of the questions was 'Will I ever have children?' to which my little gadget replied by playing 'I Did It' by Dave Matthews Band. This of course was true as I already have a gorgeous daughter who enjoys running around our new flat colouring in the nice white walls with her crayons. However, I put a quote from the song next to the question which was "You better lock me up I'll do it again."

And it looks like we have. Baby 2: The sequel should be due some time in December. I'll do my best to keep you posted as to what's happening while trying to leave out bits like the whole 'morning sickness' thing Spider is currently blaming me for.

Current mood: Scared and excited all over again.
Current song: Snow Patrol- You're all I Have (keep hearing this on the radio. Hope the rest of the album is as good)

(-If anyone should have some deep and meaningful questions they need an answer to, leave it here in the comments section and I'll get the MP3 on the case!-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! congratulations! that is wonderful news, and you're doubly blessed to be having a little sagittarius child. trust me on this one!

I wish you the best!

12:55 am  
Blogger Scrumplet said...

Hey! Have you two finally met? :)

And, neath, yes, she's right: Sagittarians are the best. I married one, and was extremely hard-pressed not to burn this one's tickets when she came to visit last time!

8:16 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Hi Megan and thanks!

Garita- Is this the Sagittarian that scored 72% on the evil test? Now you're making me nervous!

9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assuming that your beloved firstborn was version 1.0 (favoured method: blunt force trauma), presumably version 2.0 should be a more refined form of evil (blades and projectiles). Have a third and we'll be on to poisoning and booby traps.
I'd say we've got the makings of a crack team. And Rhub's in the shit. If we can just learn to control them...

10:14 pm  
Blogger Scrumplet said...

Well, yes, but...he's evil in a good way...?

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home