Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Google

Korova told me today that if you type in 'World Called Catastrophe' on Google my site gets listed at the top of page 3. I took a look and lo and behold there I am sandwiched in between hundreds of pages of Matt Good lyric sites. At least I'm in good company (I'm reffering to the lyric sites, not page 3 for those of you now expecting to find semi naked women on my blog. My partner would kill me).
Still to my mind that now means I'm more important than the alternate universe Marvel role playing game tucked away on page 5 of Google and that's what matters. Just kidding, we all know curiosity will get the better of me and I'll be looking at that site later.


Just seen something that has really depressed me. Spider is watching 'The Apprentice' on the tv right now. The winning team for this weeks task are being sent off to Rome as their prize. One of the winners (I think his name is Paul) is going on about how he's been to Rome and how great it is when he comes out with the line 'They've got the Colosseum. That's where they filmed Gladiator.'
How ignorant is that. The Colosseum! And that is seriously all he can say about it. P***k. Wasn't it just a CGI Colosseum anyway?
This can't just be my prejudice against the historical inaccuracies of Gladiator coming out again can it? I really need to get over this and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home