Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thunderbolts & Lightning

There is a place where Bond villians go to die and it's name is A********.

The little known town of A*s*h*l*s is fast becoming the bane of my life. Lorded over by a brutish menopausal fruitbat they seem determined to make my life a misery by playing strange and unnecessary mind games with anyone they come in to contact with. So far I've managed to outwit them at every opportunity which has made me increasingly unpopular. Unfortunately it seems to have made them even more determined.
Bearing in mind I'm never at my best between the hours of 10pm and, well- let's say 9pm the following day, I've been doing pretty well to stay ahead of them so far. Sadly they are now attempting to get other members of staff in to trouble so there is the danger of things turning ugly (or should that be uglier) pretty soon. The laughable thing is that while this particular group are quick to point the finger of blame for all the worlds woes at whoever happens to be a convenient target, the moment they get caught out in one of their wacky schemes they are so quick to turn on each other.
Ah well, c'est la vi(l)e.
After a crap couple of days we had a massive storm tonight with torrential rain. I love this kind of weather (especially if I am watching it from indoors) so this cheered me up no end. At least it will be the weekend soon and I can get two days away from work. Here are some pics hot off the press from tonight:


DARK




DARKER



BRIGHTEST


I love storms.

3 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

storms are AWESOME!!

:)
AM

2:06 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

"Brutish menopausal fruitbat"? Which one? There are so *many*!

6:57 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Hi Aliemalie- I couldn't agree more. The only thing I like about hot weather is that when it ends there's a good chance you'll get a massive thunderstorm.
:)

Ah Sarah, that would be telling. Pick a fruitbat, any fruitbat.

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home