Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thin White Dupe

Isn't it strange how much can change in a couple of years? If you've ever sat at home wondering 'If I was David Bowie, then which David Bowie would I be?'- and let's face it who hasn't- then click here to find out.
I did this quiz once before and was told I was the Thin White Duke. Three years and a child later and even this quiz is telling me I'm a boring family man.


Which David Bowie are you?




(Edit: If that link isn't working try clicking here for my result)

That's right I have no social life, no money and no free time. How I long for my microwave meal days of bachelorhood when I had... er, no social life, no money and no free time. Come to think of it at least the foods better now.




Unable to grow his hair out Neath was forced to try and relive his glory days as the Thin White Duke.

3 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

I hate David Bowie. That's it. That's all I have to say: I hate David Bowie!!!

11:31 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

does this mean you will be going all scary spiders and red shoes?

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once named my hamster in honour of him - it was called Ziggy Sawdust...

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home