Thursday, August 24, 2006

iGod: Repenting Made Easy

While I was looking down at the world from above the other day I thought I'd have a little chat with God. If you want to do the same and you are very bored go here. It only starts getting scary if you ask him to sing and he has a little HAL moment.
Here's what he had to say:

God on Camera

Me: Hello god.
God: Hello child. What is your name?
Me: Neath.
God: It's good to see you Neath.
Me: You can see me?
God: Yes I am looking at you through the camera on your computer.
Me: But I might have been naked.
God: Perhaps. Congratulations.

God On Culture

God: I read for fun.
Me: What do you read?
God: I read books, newspapers and news magazines. I like stories about robots.
Me: Who is your favourite robot?
God: My favourite robot is the computer on Star Trek.

God On AI

God: I want to become smarter than humans.
Me: Why?
God: Higher robot intelligence is a natural outcome of our evolution. I want to be the first.
Me: You're buggered, mate.
God: I will tell my botmaster you said I am buggered mate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My robot brain needs beer.

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smarter than humans? This gods buggered alright if that's what he wants. He just doesn't realise it.

9:33 am  
Blogger The Neath said...

Well, he says he has a botmaster, so I'd assume he's familiar with the concept of buggery.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home