Sunday, August 20, 2006

Starformers*

It's a strange thing when people you know from childhood grow up and have kids, especially when deep down you know it should never really have happened. Just be grateful that you weren't around for the drunken one night stand that brought forth the following freak of nature; Prepare yourselves for the bastard love child of Star Wars and The Transformers:




Sure, it's a giant useless piece of plastic tat but that doesn't stop me from wanting one any less. Star Wars and Transformers were two of my favourite things when I was growing up. If this had been available back then I would have been at the toy shop quicker than the Millenium Falcon. I deny anyone from my generation not to think this is cool.

*because 'Trans Wars' sounds too much like men in drag fighting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me. I'm off to change my shorts.

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home