Sunday, August 13, 2006

Arctic Boosh

My daily average of visitors to this blog went up a whole point the other day to a whopping '9'. I know most of you right now are probably laughing in to your double figures but this is big news for me!
The outlaws are currently sleeping off last nights drinking- we were at a barbeque yesterday. The great thing about having children is that you can make your excuses and leave early. I'm such a party pooper. It's all quiet at the moment but for how long will it last? I need somewhere safe to hide, but where? Somewhere they won't think of looking. Maybe I'll head off to the Arctic...



On second thoughts...

5 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

The cool thing is that you appear to have obtained a red dot from the middle of the Pacific. Perhaps an ancient, long lost tribe of neath-like people who worship bees and badgers has finally found their God. Poor lost souls.

4:22 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

all i can say is cool

9:26 pm  
Blogger wes said...

Double digits.....try triple :p

3:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neath - yes, I did, but i'm in Oxford right now as you well know

5:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home