Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas/time off work/relevant festival.

I discovered that some people do actually read my blog. Back in August I made this post after discovering a Transformer that was a robotic Han Solo and Chewbacca that could combine to change in to the Millenium Falcon. Then in November I posted a piece on Adam Adamant which you can see here.
For Christmas my brother Rhub not only got me the Adam Adamant dvd boxset but also the very cool Falcon Transformer (and yes it is just as cool as it looks. I'm currently looking for somewhere I can install the shrine).
Clearly this is the place to start leaving hints about things I want people to get me...




10 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

i think she's married.

4:34 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

If you get her for Christmas next year you have to share ok?

12:23 pm  
Blogger korova said...

oh dear.......

4:35 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

bloody hell the things you get in crackers now a days !!

5:54 pm  
Blogger Vanda said...

You can't have her, she's mine! Have Buffy, EVERYONE wants buffy...Willow, is MINE!

6:08 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Nah, buffy is way too whiny and scrawny, Willow is sooo much hotter.

6:50 pm  
Blogger korova said...

I can't believe I am witnessing a scrap over two fictional characters!! And characters from Buffy at that!! I guess that one just passed me by......

10:07 pm  
Blogger Vanda said...

I have to agree with hageltoast, Willow is definitely hotter. Neath if Rhub every gets his finger out and gets her for you one Christmas, would you mind if hageltoast and I borrow her for an evening?

9:18 am  
Blogger The Neath said...

Wow. Where to begin? I didn't realise this would generate so much interest!

Aliemalie- I know, but then so is my partner and not to me (long story- I'm old fashioned and didn't want my children born out of wedlock). So you see, it could work!
: D

Hageltoast- Hands off! She's mine!
: )

Korova- Admit it, you were hoping for badger pics.
: )

Nigs- I wish.
: )

Avenger- No way. No one in their right mind would want Buffy.
: )
And what is it with the women here all fancying Willow!

Hageltoast (again)- She is hot. You are right, that explains it.
You're also right about Buffy.
: )

Rhub- We don't want excuses here- we want results!
: )

Korova (again)- You were obviously too busy watching 'Friends.'
; )


Avenger (again)- Willow was easily the hottest one. However I think it is time for cold showers all around!

phew! I think that covers everyone. All that is left to say is:
Come on Rhub- people are counting on you!

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fashionably late as always. Tsk.

If we do get one, i'll direct the videos.

Rhub - CRACK WHORE!

4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home