Friday, December 15, 2006

The (Un)dead of night

So I was wandering the blogs at night, a dangerous occupation at the best of times, when I foolishly strayed from the path and got this:

Graaaagh!
nutter4 attempted to eat your brains, but was violently repelled by someone with a shotgun.
nutter4 has eaten 102 other brains.


Damn zombies.
A big groovy thank you to whoever that was with the shotgun but it is impossible for me to let something like this go so please click here if you want to get your brain eaten.

Those of you who lean more towards vampire chic can click here to get your neck bitten. Then if you decide to sign up to play the game you can wonder around aimlessly giving love bites and drinking peoples blood for a laugh (or just to upset them).

4 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

i've said it once and i'll say it again, all in an endearing voice:

you are an odd little monkey.

9:18 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

Kewl - I'm now "a child of Neath". Does this give me the right to throw up over your shoulder after a feed?

:)

9:33 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Aliemalie- It's part of my charm.
: )

Sarah- I'm not burping you too. I only have a limited number of t-shirts
: (

12:15 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

sounds fun, I shall check it out when i have some time. :)

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home