Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Quiz

Taken from Aliemalie and Wes.

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog's content and look?
Well, it's black which is always good. Otherwise I'm a little ashamed of some of the nonsense I actually put on here compared to some of the other blogs I read. Never mind, I might as well start as I mean to go on. There is a lot of stuff I would like to put on but can't for various reasons so every now and then I consider setting up a more anonymous blog specifically for that. The only problem is it's hard enough finding the time to keep one blog running. Maybe one day.

I do like my sidebar though.

2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yes. I was grassed up.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog?
No, the whole point of my blog was just to provide a bit of mindless entertainment to my friends. Most of them have since started blogging themselves (those that weren't already).

4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts?
It's always good to read other peoples opinions when they are intelligent or thoughtful...

Once again I apologise for my blog.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Both. I always go to the site of anyone who leaves a comment (except spammers of course) and every so often I hit 'Next Blog' to find something new.

6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog?
Some of the information my stat counter throws up can be interesting. I go through phases where I pay more attention to it than at other times but, yes I do like having one. As Wes has said, comments are more important to me.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
No, I don't really. A lot of the blogs I regularly read I already know the people so I don't have to imagine what they look like. The others have put photos up so I know what they look like too.
For some reason I always imagine korova as a cow. This is weird because I work with him. Maybe I'm trying to mentally blot out his hair. At least he's got some though.

8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging?
Yes. It's fun, interesting and you can 'meet' some great people.

9) Do you think that Blogger's society is isolated from the real world or interaction with events?
Not at all. If anything it's incredibly in touch because it can be so much more personal.

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it is a normal thing?
It can annoy me if it's just rude.

11) Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Some of the more intelligently written political blogs can make for good reading but there are a lot of ill informed sites out there that I try to stay away from. I'll even warn other people to stay away from them sometimes when I see them getting stressed with a blog.

12) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
I thought some of my friends hadn't posted in a while...

13) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die?
Mysterious posts will continue to appear. Or not. Probably not.

14) What song do you like to hear? What song would you like to link to on your blog?
I suppose Matt Good's 'In a World Called Catastrophe' would be the obvious choice. At the moment I prefer a (jay &) silent blog. It's so much easier to read at work when you're at lunch without anyone wanting to know where the music is coming from, so for now it shall remain silent. And black. Like a ninja.

15) The next "victims?"
Help yourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

i hope mine is not one of the ill informed ones!!! I am not quite sure what you mean about my hair!! Now people are going to imagine me as a cow with weird hair. Cool.

11:18 pm  
Blogger Spider said...

anonymous blog? no one wants to see that going out on the internet. Think of the children for christs sake think of the children!

8:44 am  
Blogger The Neath said...

Korova- Ill informed? No, everyone likes the anarchy cow and his hairy wisdom.

Spider- I don't mean that kind of anonymous site! I mean one where I can tell more in depth stories, like goings on at work, but where nobody at work might find it.

Songbird- All the children are waiting for him to jump over the moon.

:)

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home