Sunday, October 08, 2006

What would Brian Blessed do, if he were here today?

He'd shout at all the scurvy knaves
and scare them all away.



That was the genuine advice given to me this week and in a way I feel it's a good guideline for life in any situation. But enough philosophy, on with the blog.

GF has become obsessed with fish lately so we took her down to Hastings to visit the Underwater World attraction, which she loved. She has obviously heard the stories about fish having terrible memories as every time she sees one she feels the need to point at it and shout 'Fish!' presumably to remind it of just what exactly it is.
She also does this with aeroplanes which is a bit worrying. If an aeroplane needs somebody to shout 'Plane!' at it to remind it of just what it is, at however many thousands of feet then you really are in trouble.

I'll pop some photos from Hastings on here soon so yes, you have lots of blurred pictures of fish to look forward to. All I have to look forward to tomorrow is work, so I need cheering up.

Bring on the dancing monkeys!
...on treadmills..?


Ok Go- Here It Goes Again


7 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

Sound advice indeed!! I sense a shift away from the badger theme and towards a slightly fishier theme!

6:44 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

"Fish!"

8:31 pm  
Blogger korova said...

smell my cod

8:52 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

I'll pass thanks. Your badger training techniques won't work on me.

These are not the cod you're looking for.

:)

9:38 pm  
Blogger korova said...

These are not the cod I'm looking for.

11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Death! Froth!

1:35 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

I'd forgotten 'Fish! Death! Froth!'
: D

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home