Monday, September 25, 2006

All Change

Today was my first proper day at the new place of work for the next year.

On my arrival I was greeted by the sight of the rather impressively smashed window. Let's hope that this is not a sign of things to come.

They had been having trouble with a gang of local teens at this library and had had to get the police involved. Since then it had all quitened down but it seems that they returned on Saturday and started causing trouble again until the police came to remove them. Whether this incident had anything to do with the window that was smashed later that night remains to be seen but if I had to guess...

MC had an appointment with the midwife last week, who told her that it looks like the baby is going to be coming along a little bit earlier so the new date is now November 22nd. How they work this out is beyond me. All I know is that I thought this due date was coming around quickly and now it seems to be getting even quicker. Scary.
GF was allowed to listen to the babies heartbeat while she was there. When I got home that night she started rubbing MC's tummy, pointing and saying 'Baby.' Way too cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

Hey neath, I'm sure you'll whip those hooligans into shape!! As an aside, check your email.

4:39 pm  
Blogger nigs the ninja said...

and if you need any tips on sorting them out ...im your man

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home