Saturday, January 27, 2007

Which Firefly/Serenity character are you?






While I'm chuffed to get the result I did, I can't help but hope I don't end up like him...




Your results:

You are Wash (Ship Pilot)











Wash (Ship Pilot)
70%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
60%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
50%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
25%
Alliance
20%
River (Stowaway)
15%
You are a pilot with a good
if not silly sense of humor.
You take pride in your collection of toys.
You love your significant other.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. This one's bollocks.

8:42 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lol Wash is so cool. I found myself thinking "i'm a leaf on the wind" during my driving lesson.

1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chavs/reavers. Yes, in many ways, driving on the nation's roads is like piloting a small craft through enemy-controlled, cannibal-infested interplanetary space...

4:40 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Xulub- Don't tell me you got Inara.

Hageltoast- Wash was one of my favourite characters. I was so gutted when 'that moment' happened in the film.

Although not as gutted as Wash, obviously.

Xulub- It does make you wonder if Whedon has ever visited our neck of the woods.

3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only. I'd love a little space-pod of lurve.
And, as you know, i'm ALL about the tact and diplomacy.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home