Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Baby Update

Here we are on November 22nd and we have no signs of an immediate arrival. It looks like he is going to take after his sister and be a little late. MC is feeling "fat and pregnant" and probably can't wait, more than anyone, for the new baby to appear.
This is currently my fault, as my mum was telling her today that both myself and my brother were born late (an ability I maintain to this day), so the lateness runs on my side of the family. MC and her brother were both born on time.
Luckily he was fairly settled last night so MC was able to get a full nights sleep. We were hoping this might be because he was saving his strength for the great escape (not that I'm expecting a Steve McQueenesque departure on a motorbike... but it would be a talking point) which has meant I've spent the day looking concernedly over at MC every time she has so much as breathed funny, much to her amusement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home