Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Torn

Apologies for the complete lack of any consistency with my blog lately but with baby preperations well under way anything after 8pm is too late a night for me. For now I'll keep posting whenever I can think straight and don't get distracted with online Christmas shopping.

Anyway, on with the show- here is something I caught on tv recently from this years 'Secret Policeman's Ball.'
I thought this was probably the funniest part of the night. I guess it just appealed to my immature sense of humour.



Genius.

4 Comments:

Blogger nigs the ninja said...

cool clip , looks VERY like lee evens , as he did queen bohemian (?) rapsody in the same way yonks ago

9:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fab, I wish I'd seen it all now :)
Amy

10:20 pm  
Blogger Spider said...

Baby preperations? Would you like to list a few?

12:29 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Nigs- Yes, I remember that. The comedian doing this was David Armand.

Amy- Thanks for stopping by. None of the other sketches topped this one!
:)

Spider- 1) Panic.
2) Everything else.

... Actually '1' should presumably be 'sex.'

Rhub- Told you!
:)

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home