Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Coming Soon

It's Wednesday today, which means that it's one week until my birthday. Anybody out there who happens to be wondering what they could get me can click here for a clue.
No harm in asking... and it would save a lot of my parking problems.

In four weeks time the new baby is due. This has come around so quickly. The bump is currently keeping everyone awake by jumping up and down all night long. We think he is getting more and more impatient to be out. GF was nearly two weeks late when she was born but this one could come along a little earlier at the rate he is going. Although I have been reliably informed that boys are generally more violent in the womb than girls.

I feel like I'm sleep walking through work at the moment but thankfully I have all of next week off. Halloween, birthday, fireworks; should be a good week. With a little bit of luck I might even get a lie in. I'll also try and get some Christmas shopping done next week as I doubt I'll have much time once the new arrival gets here, so if anyone wants to drop any hints, now is the time to do it.

8 Comments:

Blogger korova said...

christmas shopping??? AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY for next week!!

7:01 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

you are not allowed to do christmas shopping 'til after halloween, Neath. that is an order.

good luck with the upcoming arrival. :)

oh, and i challenged you on my blog.

:)
AM

8:03 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

oh, and Happy Birthday.

:)

8:03 pm  
Blogger wes said...

Congrats! :)

And Aliemalie is wrong, you are actually not supposed to start Christmas shopping until Dec. 15th. Or like I do, on Dec. 23rd. :)

9:50 pm  
Blogger korova said...

....or dec 24th

11:24 pm  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

hah! i didn't say when he was supposed to start shopping, i told him he just wasn't allowed to shop 'til after halloween.

or you could just forgo all shopping. period. and buy yourself a camera. yea. i don't know anything about that.

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay mate gift locked and loaded, well wraped up, well it will be before the night is out! Can't wait to see the new arrival, Good luck to team Fox, Minerva

7:19 pm  
Blogger The Neath said...

Thanks, Korova.
: )

It's too late now Aliemalie, I've bought my first present! Sorry.

And I accept the challenge. Cheers. You are right by the way- a new camera should always take priority.
: )

Hi Wes. I know, I know. Normally I'm far too badly organised to be starting now. I just know how much worse I'll be organised once the new arrival gets here!
: )

Thanks Minerva! You'll need a lot of wrapping paper for a tank though.
: D

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home