Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Antichrist Britain

Sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting for a baby to arrive I thought I would make this for Korova-




Korova's Amazing Mental Ability ...


Your Amazing Mental Ability



You can arouse any given badger, at any given time, anywhere on the planet



(Remember ... with great power comes great responsibility!)



'What is your Amazing Mental Ability?' at QuizGalaxy.com


- but I don't know if he would appreciate it so maybe I'll just keep it to myself.

Instead I shall bring to your attention a debate that began when Xulub, Spider and myself were flicking the music channels when Marilyn Manson's "The Beautiful People" came on. Suddenly we were obsessed with the fact that Marilyn Manson is a skinny lookalike of 'Little Britain's' Matt Lucas.
Maybe it was the hair. Dammit, it made sense at the time.













Matt Lucas: Antichrist Superstar
Marilyn Manson: The Only Gay In The Village

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the video. We know of what we speak.

'The Horrible Biscuits, the Horrible Biscuits,
Waaaaaaaa!'

(garibaldi, I should think)

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home